Monday, June 1, 2009

= Librarian =

Erm.. this morning, I went for my first PL lesson.. At first was kinda feel like it was to going to be fun there.. BUT it didn't turn out as I thought.. >< ( yeah.. who knows the future lol .. )

All those who were going for the PL lesson were already in the library at 9am.. So, some were chit-chatting while some were reading books. ( may be just pretending.. cause I am one of them haha.. ) And the Head Librarian keep on walking up and down.. like hunting.. He complaint non-stop and asked those little F1 and F2 to keep quiet.. haha.... however.. we all especially those girls like see nothing.. Chat till so syok.. =.=

When the clock had striked 9:30am, we were asked to go into Blik Gerakan... actually it was the first time i went there haha.. ( yea.. I am ST monk since Form 1 lol~~ ) so... as usual.. I sat at the back.. =.= ( cause I was almost the last to go in lol.. ) The Deputy showed us a slideshow and wat we were asked to do was... COPY COPY COPY... sigh.. wat a dull starting.. OK.. finally copied finished... then we were given a set of papers about the rules & regulations and etc.. What came next was a DULL presentation.. ( I did feel that I could do better than them.. ><) After the long dull presentation.. we were brought to visit the library haha.. so my group was lead by a guy called Mok and JIng Heng.. Those girls were very funny.. They keep on finding mistakes of the guys and made them to sweat lol.. ( pity them >< ) While we were brought to the room where the notices are showed there, the electric supply was down.. Guess what happen.. haha..

wa... wat happen???
nothing special.. just " die zai "( read in chinese lol - direct translation from cantonese which means drop fuse )

--- all burst into laughter ---

so.. why dun u go "kai zai "( for muslim.. means finish fasting time.. )

--- all laughed madly ---

....... ( speechless )




After a fun trip.. ( I think it was the nicest part lol.. ), we went to Bilik Gerakan again.. ALl of us were still laughing for wat had happened just now.. but this didn't last long..

Head Librarian: " Ok.. So now all of you have to fill the duty rooster.. "

( walao~~ so fast need to duty... omg.. )

wei.. are you coming tomorrow?? I feel like quitting..
yala.. I am coming.. Why jek?? Librarian is tiring but fun ma.. At least can learn something..
but that point system is so unfair.. extra 9 hours of duty for 1 extra point?? I better go for PRS or Computer Club... Much more easier..

So.. Many were discussing about whether should them going for the rest lessons and become a real librarian.. Aiz.. A few of them had already decided to quit lol~~~ ><

I feel like if wanna get marks but dun wan any activities.. it is impossible la... everything does have its own value.. wat we are about to get needs us to pay something that worth it.. hehe.. I hope I will regret for this decision..

I will become a part of the Librarian's big family soon.. let's hope so.. haha..

2 comments: